15 October 2011

Recap.

And so I thought I'd catch you up on the last week of madness around here.

My momma came to visit last Friday (which is why I haven't posted since then). 

Saturday was spent at Target, TJ Maxx/HomeGoods, Old Navy...you get the point. I was piling on the rest of the "essentials" that I needed before little miss Mini arrives...annnd a little shopping for myself. And if you know me, you know I don't EVER shop, so this was a milestone. 

Sunday was spent at the Little Rock Zoo for Momma's birthday- the biggest animal lover I'll ever know. 


I snagged a photo of this bad-a eagle before my battery died.


Monday we went to The Old Mill in North Little Rock. This is the site where the opening scene from Gone with the Wind was filmed (mom's FAVORITE movie). We had a nice little photo shoot of the us and Mini (in the belly). There were hundreds of pictures to pick from, and I think I narrowed it fairly well for you to get a good idea of what went on. Ha.

Chris liked the balloons...just not for the reason I was thinking of using them.


So excited for his little girl.


Hello baby.


The Old Mill


Love this light.


Baby Toms.



Waiting on you, little girl.


With our great friends, Kim and Sam.


We'll miss you dearly when you move away. 

So that was my week. That's all.











No comments:

Post a Comment