06 April 2011

Drum Roll..........


We're PREGNANT!!!

(OK, I apologize for the picture, but there really are two little lines there!)

Just in case you missed it the first time, 
I've taken the liberty to express my excitement once again on the interwebs. 

Chris and I are beyond thrilled that we'll be welcoming 
a 'Mini Freed' into this crazy world in mid November.



Thank goodness we'll be out of the Arkansas heat (at least my fingers are crossed). And who knows maybe the first nickname for him/her will be our "little turkey". Haha.



I'll do my best to keep everyone in the know throughout the pregnancy. 
We're looking forward to a fun ride ahead of us!

And no, it's not twins for those of you who were fooled on the first of April. I just couldn't help myself! There's about a 1/2% chance that twins will happen, seeing as how there are zilch on either side of the family. Sorry to ruin your fun, but one bun is all I want to handle right now! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment