06 October 2011

Slacker McSlackerson

I just realized today that it's been almost a week since I've shared anything with you. Boo.

I have been doing some small things around the house, but nothing exciting. Mostly cleaning.

We picked our first green pepper yesterday.


Chris dove right in, attesting to its deliciousness.
After his first two bites, I burst into tears laughing. 
This is what he showed me.


Does it not look like some crazy little character staring back at you?

We also found some other little treasures in the garden.


It's not what you're thinking. We didn't dig up poop.
These are our ginormous purple potatoes. HA. 
I guess we'll try those again next year since this year we grew them for leprechauns. Oh well.

What have you been up to this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment